Create each of your clients under the Client tab. The Client Tab is available from your planner homepage:
This is where you would create the information about the client and also decide on the client type (company or user client). Step through each of the sections to complete your client’s information for sourcing.
- If this client has any departments, you can list them here and you will be able to select a specific department as a field when creating your RFP
- By creating iSite users, you will have the option to add them to any of your meetings you are sourcing for this client.
- They will be able to create their own login for Zentila and view only the meetings they are assigned to along with the Bid Summary page.
- NOTE: They will not be able to take any action (think of it as a read-only view)
- Here you are able to customize which cost information you would like to capture for this client for reporting and closing out meetings in Zentila
- If this client has a specific NSO/GSO, add them here and we will send them email updates about your meeting, hotel responses, etc.
- You do not need to add them here if they are already listed as a Company NSO/GSO otherwise they will receive duplicate email notifications.
- You can customize specific concessions based on this client. These will show as concessions automatically on any RFP created for this client.
- If a concession is already listed in the Company Profile, there is no need to add it here, otherwise, it will be listed twice within your RFP
- Same as concessions, you can customize specific questions based on this client.
- These will show as questions automatically on any RFP created for this client. But if a question is already listed in the Company Profile, there is no need to add it here.
If you need any assistance in creating or modifying your Client, please contact our support team:
(407) 656-5683 x1
chat online at zentila.com