Below are some suggestions on typical venue questions planners include in their RFP to hotels. Remember, venue questions can vary and are determined based on the type of meeting and/or venues you are sourcing for your program. It's helpful for you and the hotel to only include those that would apply to your meeting! If you need to discuss or have further questions on how to best incorporate venue questions into your RFP, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Sourcing Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-407-656-5683 option 1 or live chat.
- Is your hotel walking distance to restaurants/shopping? If so, how close?
- What restaurants are you close to?
- How far are you from the airport?
- Do you provide airport shuttle for guests?
- Do you have a parking fee?
- Do you have a restaurant onsite?
- Is breakfast included in the rate?
- How late is your restaurant open?
- Do you provide room service?